Shyam Prajapati, the restaurant manager at Indus, showcases a refreshing mocktail made with local fruits and berries.
Shyam Prajapati, the manager at the celebrated northern Indian restaurant Indus in Sukhumvit Soi 26, originally hails from Chandigarh. He helped launch the rooftop culture in Punjab state when he opened the first rooftop bar in Amritsar. Shyam later moved to Bangkok to join Indus. The restaurant has been featured in the 2021 Michelin Guide and on the local TV cooking show Iron Chef Thailand.
Today, Shyam will demonstrate how to make “The Brunette Beauty,” a delicious and refreshing mocktail that’s perfect for these hot, humid August days at home.
The Brunette Beauty
– Fresh watermelon 100g
– Strawberry 2 pcs
– Blueberry 6-7 pcs
– Aloe vera juice or coconut water 90ml
– Passion fruit syrup 15ml
– A slice of dehydrated pineapple for garnish
– 2 pcs of blueberry for garnish
– 1 lemon slice for garnish
1. Blend watermelon, strawberry and blueberry with aloe vera juice or coconut water
2. In a long glass, add passion fruit syrup
3. Add crushed ice and lemon slice
4. Pour the mixture into the glass
5. Garnish with a slice of dehydrated pineapple, blueberries and lemon
For more, check out:
Indus restaurant, #71 Sukhumvit Soi 26, Klong Tan, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110.
Or you may place orders via LINE (id: @indus)